Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Welcome to Night Angel Wiki
The wiki about The Night Angel Trilogy that anyone can edit
79 articles since (Month) (Year)
Contents (view all pages)
What's new on Night Angel Wiki
- June 1, 2011
- Perfect Shadow is released
- April, 2011
- Perfect Shadow is set to be released in June, 2011
- February 11, 2011
- Brent Weeks announces the title of a new novella that will be a prequel to The Night Angel Trilogy, Perfect Shadow
- August 25, 2010
- The first book in Brent Weeks new Lightbringer Trilogy, The Black Prism is released
To write a new article, just enter the article title in the box below.
- Not sure where to start?
- Find out more about the wiki on the About page.
- If you are new to wikis, check out the tutorial, and see Help:Contents.
- Check out Help:Starting this wiki if you're setting up the wiki.
- Adding content
- Every wiki has two list of articles that need help called "Stubs" and "Wanted Articles". Don't be shy, get in there.
- Uploading images is another really easy way to help out - see the Special:Upload page!
- You can find a list of useful templates on Category:Templates, some of which are documented on the templates project page.
- Talk and more...
The ka'kari were magical artifacts created by Ezra the Mad based on the original black ka'kari that he discovered, and given to Jorsin Alkestes' Six Champions. They were described as a glowing, metallic balls. When squeezed they melted and covered the body of the holder like a second skin and gave them power over a specific element. They allowed the holder to become immortal, although they could still be killed in a way unaffiliated with the powers of their ka'kari. For example, the bearer of the silver ka'kari—made the user impervious to blades and other metals—could be drowned or burned to death. The only known way of destroying a ka'kari was with the sword Curoch. (Read more...)